FINALLY watching my favorite Disney Movie (and probably favorite movie all around), Beauty and the Beast! Here are some random facts from IMdB:
- Chip originally had only one line, but the producers liked Bradley Pierce’s voice so much that extra dialogue and business was written and storyboarded for the character.
- The last phrase of Cogsworth’s line “Flowers, chocolates, promises you don’t intend to keep… ” was ad-libbed by David Ogden Stiers.
- Julie Andrews was considered for the role of Mrs. Potts.
- Songs take up twenty-five minutes of the film and only five minutes were without any musical score at all.
- The majority of the sculptures seen in the castle are different earlier versions of the Beast.
Ooh, I like that last one!
Anyone who thinks Shakespeare is boring apparently missed the greatest stage direction ever written:
I want that to be the final line of my biography.
let’s not forget about this gem from macbeth
and, of course, from henry v
ah, the leeks.
Guys are we forgetting Titus Andronicus or
So I needed a way to alert the class that I was going to be showing graphic pictures of genitals on my presentation so I decided that putting this on the slide before would work
I want this on a shirt.
They also sound like alt rock band names.
I consider myself an introverted extrovert or an extroverted introvert. My life pretty much shifts between over-excited, lovable puppy and anti-social, grumpy cat.
this is my face
no make-up no prob am I right
the thing is I get the question—like all the time—if I wear make-up in my videos because I’m all embarrassed about my horrible face or secretly a scaly lizard creature or something
lots of people on youtube wear make-up, even heavy…
I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO GET NICE TATTOOS AND TRAVEL AND GO TO LOADS OF CONCERTS AND MEET NEW PEOPLE AND VISIT AMAZING PLACES AND COSY COFFEE SHOPS AND ADOPT CUTE PUPPIES AND SLEEP IN THE BACK OF A TRUCK WITH A PLETHORA OF BLANKETS AND STAR GAZE AND TAKE PICTURES OF NICE THINGS AND JUST NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING